Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a Happy New Year! For those of you who have been wondering where I have been, I'm still around! I had to get a job for a few months, which didn't work out too well and now I'm back at home! Still looking for a part time job though (yuck). Now I'm having computer problems and I'm updating this post on my hubby's computer. So until I get mine up and running (crossing fingers it's sometime this week/weekend!!!) I can't get to my files and scrapbook kits! I am thinking of loading my Photoshop on my desk top computer, but all my files I use to scrapbook are on my laptop so it may not be worth going through that. Anyway I plan on making some new kits soon!! I have a few planned, but I'm taking suggestions for kits as always! Just leave me a comment or contact me using the button above and let me know what you'd like to see this year for kits/CU items and more!

That's all for now! I hope to have some freebies for you again soon! :)

Photobucket

No comments: