Sunday, January 17, 2010

"Love Buttons" Freebie

Hi all! I still have no laptop, but I've managed to come up with a freebie on my desktop, which was hard because I really have nothing on it! So I just did some basic things that I thought would be a great addition to your photos to thank you for all sticking by me while I've had some down time. As you can see, I still haven't been able to change my blog set up from the seasonal theme! I need to work on that as soon as I get my laptop back.
You can pick up the freebie by clicking the download button below the photo.
Hope you enjoy!

download

Also check out my "Emotion Devotion" and "Sexy Back" kits at my Ahhh Scrap Store.




Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [19 Jan 01:00am GMT]).