Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Freebie and new Holiday kit

I have a freebie for you today! I have been so busy with my new job that I had to take I have neglected to get this new kit and papers out! So today I'm releasing it with a freebie! Comments are appreciated and loved! :)

BONUS!!!
ALSO.... if you purchase $5.00 or more worth of product in my store from Ahhh Scrap by December 12th, I will send you my "Cookies For Dear Santa Quick Pages" FREE!!! Just contact me using the button above with your order # showing you spent at least $5.00 or more on any of the 164 products in my store and you'll get the zip link for the quick pages for free!!

Freebie


Tinsel Town Papers 12x12
ON SALE!!

Tinsel Town Kit

(12) 12x12 papers and (15) elements

ON SALE!!!

Cookies for Dear Santa Kit
ON SALE!!
Cookies For Dear Santa
(3) 12x12 Quick Pages

GET THESE FOR FREE
if you spend $5.00 or more in my Ahh Scrap store!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 03 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).