Friday, October 2, 2009

New Blogger Grounds/Headers and Freebie!

We'll I've decided to switch up my blog look for the season. I made a blogger ground out of my "The Smell of Autumn" kit that I recently released. Then I thought I'd better have a blogger ground for Halloween. So I thought I'd make that a freebie today!
If you leave me a comment and tell me a kit of mine that you'd like to see made into a blogger ground/header, let me know and I may make it for a freebie!

You can snag this "Eeerie Night" Blogger ground and header for free!
Instructions are included on how to install it and they are for Blogger.
You can download it here

Screen shot of blogger pack

A blogger kit made from my "The Smell Of Autumn" kit

<span class=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 03, 2009. Thanks again.