Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Photobin.com - Personalized Calendars and Photo Books

I'm always looking for ideas for my photo's since I love scrap booking. I found a great site called photobin.com that has great ideas for personalized Holiday gifts.

There are many options for Holiday cards and you can even make your own photo calendar. There is room for many photo's on each month. You can do a 12 month or 18 month calendar and it would make a great gift for a grandparent. Put photo's of your child's Birthdays on their birth month to help remind you or a loved one of a Birthday.

You can also find personalized photo books at photobin.com which can be given as a gift to display on a coffee table. Use the photo books to display photo's from a year of memories, a special vacation or even a wedding.

Take a look around the site when you have a minute and I'm sure you'll see how useful it can be to a photo lover!

Image and video hosting by <span class=

No comments: