Thursday, May 13, 2010

Savings.com has great deals for crafters and more

I recently discovered Savings.com and wanted to share it with you because there are great deals for the crafty person! If your like me, who loves scrapbooking, I also love photography, arts and crafts. Savings.com has great deals on photo prints and even for stores such as Michaels, Walgreens, Sams Club, Sears and fabric stores for those who love to sew!

The range of deals for Savings.com is anywhere from free shipping, free photo prints, some 35%- 45% off deals and even some deals that have 50% off clearence items.

Click on the Categories tab at the top of the home page to go to the Arts and Photo section and start browsing for deals you can use. You can also search by store name if your looking for a specific place to save. I hope this helps some of you get some great deals! My advice, search before you buy, you never know what kind of savings you can find.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: