Monday, April 26, 2010

FREEBIE and New Playing Hoops Kit

Ok here it is! My newest Basketball and Sports digital scrapbook kit called "Playing Hoops". It was a kit made from a request and I must say I love how it turned out. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed making it! You can pick it up on sale now for a limited time!! You can also snag the freebie word art at the end of this post (FYI the word art IS included in the full kit as well as the alphas).

FULL KIT includes
38 elements, (15) 12x12 papers and Upper and Lower case alphas!

(4) 12x12 Quick Pages available.
Alpha set of Upper and Lower case letters in individual PNG form.
THIS IS INCLUDED IN THE FULL KIT,
SO DON'T PURCHASE IT IF YOU PURCHASE THE KIT!
But can be purchased separately.


FREEBIE WORD ART
download at my Ahhh Scrap store HERE


<span class=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list