Thursday, October 22, 2009

CU Freebie and "Feeling Sick II" SALE!

So I managed to keep the bug away from me while my daughter and husband had it. Today my hubby had no fever as of this morning (first time since Monday night).... and almost instantly while I was sitting here, I felt it. Now I have a 100.5 temp and have a feeling I'm in for a long 4-5 days to come.

So because of my sickness and I'm SURE other people's sicknesses out there, I'm putting my "Feeling Sick II" kit and Quick Pages on sale through this weekend. Hopefully by the time the sale is up I'll be back to normal and I'm sure you'll have some use for the kit/quick pages this season!

Here is a CU freebie for you to enjoy!
download

60% OFF ... only $1.90
"Feeling Sick II" Kit and Quick pages through Sunday 10/25


Wash your hands, cough in your arm and BE WELL!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 23, 2009. Thanks again.