Friday, August 28, 2009

Layout and How to get the kit of your choice for just $1!

Here is a layout I wanted to share that I put together using my newest Photography buttons and overlay/papers. I've also used my "Capture A Moment" kit shown below. I love the black and white with the blue on this layout! And Capture A Moment has so many possibilities for layouts. I have my photography Overlays/Papers and Buttons on sale now so be sure to check them out at my Ahhh Scrap store! You can click the previews below to be taken to the items.

*IMPORTANT NOTE*
If you purchase "Capture A Moment" or if have it already and make a layout with it, please leave a comment with a link to your gallery OR post it in my forum and leave me a comment telling me you've done so. I'll give you ANY kit of your choice for just $1.00! This $1.00 could be good on an upcoming kit also. This offer is only good until September 28th. Layouts must be done and $1 kit must be chosen by this date. One layout per person.

12x12 Layout done by Robyn

Used these kits in the layout





<span class=

No comments: