Thursday, July 16, 2009

Updated Blinkie! And how to get one FREE

Check out my updated blinkie in the sidebar below my store blinkies. Be sure to snag it as a replacement if you have my old one!!

If you would like a blinkie made by me, the first 5 people to post here and contact me with your information will get one FREE! You must contact me by July 24th for it to be free.

Also, if you don't make one of the first 5 people or if you don't make the deadline of July 24th, you can still get a free blinkie! If you've purchased one of my kits from July 1st to July 31st, I'll make you a free blinkie! Doesn't matter what store you purchased from, as long as it's one of my kits and for the month of July 2009. Must submit to me your order #, item purchased and store you purchased it from.

Thanks!

Photobucket

No comments: