Friday, May 1, 2009

NSD National Scrapbook Day! SALE on all my kits!

It's National Scrapbook Day today! All the stores I'm in are having great sales.
My kits at Ahhh Scrap are all $2.00 or less!! It's time to grab those
S4H and personal use kits or CU commercial use items you've been wanting!


Photobucket


BONUS!!
If you purchase 3 of MY kits for $2.00 each in my Ahhh Scrap store from May 1st to through May 3rd, I will give you your choice of the following:

1) A 4th kit FREE (must contact me with your order # and kit you would like to verify)
OR
2) I will make you a blogger background FREE from one of my kits you chose to purchase!
(Must be BLOGGER background, no WordPress or other and must be my kit! This is for Background only, header would be extra)

BONUS BONUS!!
If you purchase 6 kits of MY kits at $2.00 each, you get BOTH a 7th kit FREE AND a blogger ground and header!!


Kits must be purchased from Ahhh Scrap so I can verify and may be no less than $2.00 kits. You must contact me with the order number and kit names so I can verify. I will not check orders for this, you must notify me to get these bonus gifts. Once this info is verified, I will contact you about your bonus choice!

EXTRA BONUS!!!
At Ahhh Scrap if you purchase over $15.00 worth of products (from ANY designer) you get a free collab kit shown below. So remember to add 3 t0 6 of my products to that $15.00 goal to get a lot of extra goodies this National Scrapbook Day!


Hope you find a lot of great deals today!!

Photobucket

No comments: