Saturday, February 21, 2009

Rough and Tough Kit ON SALE for just $1.97 !

Since my newest "Big Boy Adventures" kit went over so well, I thought I'd put my "Rough and Tough" kit on sale too for a limited time. So until Monday 2/23, you can get my Rough and Tough full kit, elements, papers or quick pages for just $1.97!
I've also put the "Big Boy Adventures" back on sale for $1.97 in case you missed the last sale. You can download these 3 frames and 3 papers freebie here


ALL KITS BELOW $1.97 ON SALE UNTIL MONDAY 2/23/09

Just click the previews to get to the store at Ahhh Scrap

Rough and Tough Full Kit with elements and papers

Rough and Tough 12x12 quick pages

Rough and Tough 12x12 Papers

My Prince has come Kit with elements and papers

12x12 quick pages from "My Prince Has Come"


Big Boy Adventures
FULL KIT
includes (2) alpha sets shown below, (20) 12x12 papers, (40) elements


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 22 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Feb. 22, 2009. Thanks again.