Saturday, November 1, 2008

Digital Scrapbook Day!

Ok so today is the day!
First, Just about everything in my BusyScrappin' store will be on sale today!

All of my current subscribers (anyone who has been subscribed before November 1st, 2008) will get to pick one of my items from my Busy Scrappin store! Here is how it will work.
You go there, pick which one you want, email me ( byn_byn_byn AT Yahoo DOT com) the kit name and the email address you are subscribed under (if it's different from what your sending me your kit choice with). I will send you the link as soon as
I get your email and confirm your subscribed.
This is for November 1st ONLY.
You must send your kit choice and email address
efore midnight on the 1st.

NOW, ANOTHER FREEBIE FOR YOU!
If you take your free item/kit and use it in 2 layouts, and post those 2 layouts in 3 galleries of your choice, you will get this add on shown below to my new kit. Credit must be given to Robyn's Chic Scraps and my blog (if the gallery allows links) in order to qualify for the freebie add on. Just email me the links to the 3 galleries letting me know they are done and
I will email you the link to download the Add On Below.
asy and I'd appreciate your help with showing off some of my kits with your great layouts!

Dear Santa ADD ON, yours FREE with 2 of my
Layouts posted to 3 Galleries!

If you have a kit of mine already or purchase one, and post 2 layouts to 3 galleries,
your still able to get this freebie just email me the links to the galleries so I can take a peek.



Here are my new kits!
"Cookies for Dear Santa"
Great for those cookie baking photo's during the Holidays!
Approximately 53 pieces! 300 DPI 12x12
This preview includes 3 recipe cards, 3 cookie cutters, 7 types of cookies (including chocolate chip and iced), 3 gingerbread cookies (one blank so you can decorate yourself), 1 cookie sheet,
glass of milk, 1 plate, 1 plate of cookies, 1 flour pile, 1 brown sugar pile, 3 square frames, 1 round frame, 1 holly leaf, 1 holly berry, 1 holly leaf branch, 1 holly wreath, 1 holly bunch, 1 plaque,
2 candy canes, 2 stockings, December 25th, 1 Christmas tree, 1 fireplace with Santa legs,
1 "Santa Stop Here" sign, 1 mixer, 1 mixing bowl, 2 words, 1 note for Santa, 1 Santa hat,
3 satin ribbons, 1 stitching,

(18) 12x12 papers

Quick Pages




"Baby It's Cold Outside"
Approximately 36 items! 300 DPI 12x12
This preview includes 1 snowman, 1 snow lady, icicles, snow fort, ice lake, strand of buttons, 2 snowflake gems, 1 tree, 3 words, 2 banners, 1 oval tag, 2 hanging tags, 1 plaque, 3 frames, 1 snowflake frame, 1 doodle, 2 bows, 4 ribbons, 4 snowflakes, snowflake overlay, snowy ground (14) 12x12 papers
Quick Pages



Thanks for all your support!
Happy Scrappin!

No comments: