Sunday, September 21, 2008

What does your handbag say about you... QUIZ!

This is a little off topic from my normal scrapbook things, but I found it on another mom blog and thought it was cute! The list below is the results of the quiz I took and shows what my handbag says about me. After you read what mine says about me, click the link at the bottom to take the quiz and find out what your hand bag says about you!




What Your Handbag Says About You



You tend to be relaxed throughout the day. You are naturally at peace.



You are a high maintenance person. You feel lost outside of your normal environment.



You are open and comfortable with who you are. You don't hide anything.



You are a very creative person. Your life tends to be a whirlwind, but you always seem to pull it together.



You are practical and down to earth. You tend to be a rather reserved and quiet person.



Happy Scrappin'!

No comments: