Monday, September 1, 2008

FREEBIE of Princess Bling - Free for LIMITED TIME!

Here is a cute freebie I did that is only available FREE for a limited time! Get on over to my BusyScrappin' store and pick it up before it's not free anymore! I am extending my $2.50 labor day sale through tomorrow (Tuesday), so when your there getting the freebie, be sure to check out the other kits on sale in my store!

FREEBIE EXPIRED
This mini kit has (6) 12x12 papers, (1) "Bling" overlay, (10) elements.
You can get this mini kit HERE
Happy Scrappin'!

4 comments:

Suz :) said...

Could you email me and tell me how to download from your store. Help please. magickalteddy@hotmail.com
Btw...thankyou.
Suz

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharin' but I can't get it to download either :(...email is sweet_cherry058274@sbcglobal.net...thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Thank You very much for sharing your beautiful freebie "Princess Bling" I can't wait to see it in my daughter's layouts!

Stash Empress said...

Thank you! This is cuter than cute!!!