Friday, July 18, 2008

TWO FREEBIES & my new Mom All Day Forum!

Sorry I've been slacking on freebies. It's been a busy summer with my stepson here and my normal online schedule being messed up! I've started another blog and forum called "Mom All Day"... you can click the links on the right to get to the blog and forum. The forum just opened and needs some tweaking still, but jump right into posting and be sure to tell your friends. The more people we have the better place it will be to share information! I'd appreciate anything you can post and as many friends as you can link to it!

I have TWO Freebies today!!! One is up on the Ahhh Scrap site and the other you can download from here! This first freebie is a QP from my sherbert collection which can be found at my AHHH Scrap store if you click the link at the top right of this blog. It's 12x12 and 300 dpi.
You can download it HERE
This second freebie is on the Ahhh Scrap store and you can download it HERE


Happy Scrappin' and don't forget to check out my Mom All Day FORUM and BLOG!

1 comment:

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much for the pretty QP!