Monday, July 7, 2008

FREEBIE from my Retro Miss collection

Hi everyone!! It's been a busy summer so I haven't been able to get as much done as I'd like for you. My stepson is in town for a month and trying to get computer time is tough! I came up with this freebie for you to go with a collection I'm working on still. With everything going on this summer it's taking longer to finish it than I'd like! This freebie are the numbers 0-9 and I also have the small and capital letters A-Z available at both my Ahhh Scrap and BusyScrappin' stores.

You can download this glass button freebie at my BusyScrappin' store HERE



You can also purchase this set of glass button letters below at my BusyScrappin' store. Look for my name on the left side under the Designers names to see my store HERE


Happy Scrappin'!

No comments: