Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Patriotic Fourth of July SALE on some of my products!

It's summer again and being from a military family I love the Fourth of July holiday! I decided what better time to put a patriotic kit on sale but now! My digital Freedom Elements are on SALE at BusyScrappin' for only $1.50 until June 30th!
Hurry over and pick up these Patriotic Digital elements for Fourth of July. Look for my store name on the left hand side of the BusyScrappin' home page.




OR...This is a revised version of the kit above and is 25% OFF For the Grand opening of the new Ahhh Scrap digital store. It has papers and elements included. Don't forget to check it out and remember you can pick it up HERE for $2.99


These extra elements are also available at Ahhh Scrap

Happy Scrappin'!

No comments: