Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Freebie - "Sherbert" collection and AHHH Scrap designer call.

This is a new color palette I'm working on and thought I'd give a preview of it by giving you this freebie! If you would like to see anything in particular in the new "Sherbert" collection, please leave a comment and let me know! I'll most definitely try to get it in there!
Be sure to subscribe to my blog on the right if your not already so your will know when the final "Sherbert" kit is completed!


This kit has 4 flowers and 5 eyelet bows. EXPIRED, but you can still pick up my full kit HERE



ALSO... AHHH Scrap is looking for designers for their new digital store opening up soon which I will be a part of also! Check out their site HERE if your interested for more info. I also have another FREEBIE there for you to download on that blog!


Happy Scrappin'!

No comments: