Monday, May 12, 2008

"Things To Do" FREEBIE

I hope everyone had a great Mothers Day! It went by fast for me!
Remember to check out my entire blog for other freebies I still have up.

Here is something I worked on lastnight. I have a lot more pens I made in other colors that I'll offer in other freebies soon! This freebie has a pen, paper clip, 1 paper, 2 word art and 3 ink splatters. You can add your own "things to do" to the list as well and it would look great in your scrapbook!
Please send me what you've created with it. I'd LOVE to see it and I won't post it unless you asked me to! I just love seeing what others do with what I create.

You can download it HERE


Here is something I created from my freebie. The floral stamp you see is also from one of my freebie kits that I will post soon! There are 4 floral stamps, so keep checking back and I'll have it for you! Or subscribe to my blog in the sidebar to be notified when things are added!


Happy Scrappin'!

No comments: