Thursday, May 29, 2008

FREEBIE for limited time only! And CafePress info!

This kit is on sale at the BusyScrappin' store I'm in for $2.50, but I decided to offer it as a freebie today on my blog for those of you who stopped by! It has matching papers for $1.50 and it is also available in pink which you can see at BusyScrappin by click the link to the right.

I also now have a CafePress store that I'm excited about! I've used graphics from some of my kits and they look great! Check it out by clicking the link to the right or below!

THIS FREEBIE HAS EXPIRED, but you can still pick up the kit HERE for just 1.00!


Matching papers availabe at BusyScrappin' for $1.50 HERE


Don't forget to my CafePress store by clicking the picture below!
Photobucket

Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so very much Robyn!!
Such pretty colours.