Friday, May 23, 2008

FREEBIE and new "Freedom" kit!

Yeah it's a long Holiday weekend!! Hope you all make it a good one!
Here's a cute freebie that goes with my "Freedom" Kit I just made. Great for Memorial Day or even upcoming Fourth Of July. The freebie includes 1 frame and 1 overlay. The elements are $2.25 and papers are $2.50 and you can download them at the new store I'm in "Busy Scrappin"! I'm in the process of uploading some new designs over there so check back often! You can see some of the designs I'll be putting in there at the bottom of my blog in the slideshow.

Here is the FREEBIE you can download at Busy Scrappin'.




Here is my "Freedom" Elements and Papers! You can get those HERE.
Just look for my name in the Designer list on the left.
Kit made for 12x12 @ 300DPI



Here is a layout I did using this kit. Thanks Jenn for allowing me to use it!



Happy Scrappin'!

No comments: